2012年9月4日星期二

【地球盟友】 【柯博拉Cobra】2012年9月4日訊息【瘋狂的日子】

【地球盟友】


【柯博拉Cobra】2012年9月4日訊息【瘋狂的日子】


Insanity
瘋狂的日子


This insanity has to end.
當前的騷亂必須停下來。

There has been a lot of speculation about my identity in the blogosphere. Most of that speculation was ill-intentioned and a part of archon-based disinformation campaign against me. Archons preyed on doubts and insecurities of a certain segment of the surface population that reads my blog and triggered them to project negativity upon me. Most of their accusations originate from a certain disinformation article written by the Former White Hat. Those attacks were really sick and disgusting and they made me wonder. Even if the Cabal is removed, is this really the world we want to live in? So much hatred and negativity as part of human nature…Would some people that are attacking me be any better than Kissinger or Rothschild if they were given a chance and access to power?

部落客圈子裏面很多人都在臆測我的身份。大多數的猜想都帶有惡意,而且有些是由執政官下令針對我的謠言攻擊。執政官吸食一些部落格讀者們散發的疑慮和不安,並且讓他們對我有負面觀感。他們大多數的指控是透過一些前白帽組織的成員散播假消息。這些言論攻擊真是病態和噁心到讓我不禁懷疑:就算世界上沒有陰謀集團了,我們真的會想生活在這種人吃人的世界嗎?人性竟然充滿了如此多的憎恨與負面情緒…如果有人可以靠攻擊我獲得權力,這種人與季辛吉和羅斯柴爾德相比,又能好哪去?



You can speculate anything you want elsewhere on the internet but I will keep this blog free from any ill-intentioned comments against me or any of my contacts. Also, what is important is not who am I but intel I post. If you like it , use it wisely. If you don't like it, move on but don't trash this site with negativity. Also, speculating about my identity diverts focus away from real issues we have on this planet.



任何人在其他網站上胡思亂想無所謂,但是我要保護我的部落格不受任何針對我和我的線人的惡意評論騷擾。我是誰並不重要,真正重要的是我貼出來的資料。如果大家喜歡,就善用這些內容。就算您不喜歡,也請自行離開,不要在部落格亂倒情緒垃圾。另外,成天猜測我的身分只會害自己分心,無法看清地球上的真正問題。

I have no need to defend myself because I have done nothing wrong. I would expect that my request for privacy is respected. Also, my contacts, including Ishtar Antares, have done nothing wrong and their privacy needs to be respected also.

我不需要為自己辯護,因為我沒有做錯什麼。我期望所有人能尊重我的隱私。我的線人,包括伊斯塔•安塔瑞斯也沒有做錯什麼。他們的隱私也需要得到尊重。

I do not see anything wrong in accepting donations, Rayelan from Rumor Mills News acccepts $3000 monthly and nobody has a problem with that. Fulford accepts payments for his articles and this is also a good thing in my opinion. Gathering intel is hard work and has to be respected. If anybody that ever donated money to my efforts feels that this is a »scam« or has any other reason for wanting to have his money back, I will gladly return the money, no questions asked.

我不覺得接受捐款有什麼錯。 Rayelan每個月都從Rumor Mills New獲得3000美元,沒有人表示意見。富爾德的部落格文章要收費,在我看來也是件好事。收集情報是一件艱難而且值得我們敬重的工作。如果任何人捐過款然後覺得我的努力是場騙局或者有其他原因想收回款項的話,我很樂意退錢給您,不會有任何懸念。

Also, there is nothing wrong in me organizing conferences. David Wilcock does it, people from 2012 Scenario do it and it is a very positive thing, informing people more in-depth. For those that do not know, organizing a conference is not an easy job and most expenses have to paid long before the conference starts.

另外,我到世界各地辦會議也沒有錯。大衛•威爾庫克也常辦會議。蓋亞黃金時代的網站成員也在辦會議。這是一件非常正面的事情,能讓民眾更瞭解當前的世界局勢。對局外人而言,要知道辦一場會議真的不容易,而且大部分費用還得遠在會議開始之前就付清。

 233425b6e6q669wzvqemkm

For your information, I am NOT a CIA disinformation agent, as some misinformed people with poor intel connections have recently said. I am working for the Light independently and am not a member of any surface-based intelligence agency. I am NOT posting disinformation, I am posting intel to the best of my knowledge with the purpose of informing people. My main motivation is liberation of the planet. But even after the Cabal is gone, when people are attacking me as they are, is it going to be any better ?

再強調一次,我不是美國中情局派出來的網軍,不要跟著三人成虎,以訛傳訛。我現在獨自為聖光工作,不隸屬任何地表上的情報機構。我絕不散發虛假訊息。我傳遞盡我所知道的事情來啟發民眾,主要目的就是要解放地球。可是就算陰謀集團垮臺了,還是有人像他們一樣攻擊我,這樣對大家又能好到哪去?

I was supporting Drake, but his current actions pose questions for me. Is he misinformed? What is his true motivation? His latest posts are trying to trigger religious conflict. I hope he is still working for the Light.

我過去一直支持德雷克,但是他現在的行為真得很可疑。難道他被誤導了?他的真正動機是什麼?他最近的文章竟然在煽動宗教衝突。我希望他仍然為聖光工作。

He had good intel connections in the beginning (until May/June) then he got disconnected. The reason was his attacks to people at Project Camelot. Then he falsely predicted his green lights but I was still supporting him. Maybe I was betting on the wrong horse.



他之前有很好的情報來源(直到五月/六月),後來他失去了與上面的聯繫。原因是他攻擊卡美洛計畫的成員。後來他誤報正義軍的行動訊號,但是我仍然支持他。或許我是看錯人了。

Anyway, all my contacts are working for the Light as well. Maybe this whole campaign against me is organized by the negative part of CIA?

無論如何,我所有的線人都在為聖光工作。說不定是美國中情局的負面團體發動針對我言論攻擊?

Also, Ishtar is not guilty of any of those stupid things he was accused of from Former White Hat. He is a dedicated Lightworker and a beautiful being of Light with many extraterrestrial sources. And yes, he has NASA connections. I do not see anything wrong with Ishtar selling Tachyon products, or his book, or antiques. Thousands of people do things like that daily. Also, if he did a few sacred sexuality workshops, this is a very good thing in my opinion. Also, what could be wrong with him speaking about the Ascended Masters? That is beyond my understanding.

關於前白帽組織成員針對伊斯塔的愚蠢指控,他本人是完全清白的。他是一名很熱心的光工,也是一名手頭有很多外星情報的美麗光明存有。確實美國太空總署裏面有他的線人。在我看來,伊斯塔銷售超光子產品,著作或者古文物有什麼問題。每天有成千上萬的人都在銷售這些東西。就算他辦過幾場神聖性愛工作坊,我也覺得是非常好的事情。他談論揚升大師又有什麼錯?這些『錯誤』超出我的理解範圍。

It is true that the highest echelon of core members of the Cabal knows who I am. But they also know who you are as they can read every mail, no matter how encrypted it is, no matter if you use Tor or not. But they are the easiest to deal with. They are a small group and the Resistance can keep them in check. The real problem are low level members of the Cabal and archon-influenced members of the general population.

陰謀集團最高層的核心成員知道我是誰,這一點無庸置疑。他們也知道大家的身分,因為大家無論如何加密自己的電子信箱,或者是否有使用洋蔥頭(網路翻牆軟體),他們照樣可以閱讀每一封郵件。然而他們是最好對付的。他們人數不多,抵抗運動能夠密切監視他們。真正麻煩的是陰謀集團的低階成員和受到執政官影響的普羅大眾。

 This is one of the reasons I choose for my identity to remain veiled. The other reason is that I do not want people's projections, either positive (our guru, leader, saviour) or negative (disinfo agent, scam artist) to be put upon my personality. I want to lead a peaceful life and I deserve that. I would expect a little bit more support from the general population for the work I am doing with best intentions. Thank you for your understanding.

這是我選擇隱匿身份的原因之一。另一個原因是我不想讓人們對我加上各種正面(人類的上師、領袖、救星)或負面(散播謠言的網軍、騙子)的形象。我想要過平靜的生活。我期望一般民眾對我盡全力啟發人類的工作有多一點的支持。感謝大家的諒解。


This matter is now settled for me and I would suggest everybody to focus on more important things.

現在上面的話題就點到為止,建議大家專心地看待更重要的事情。

We will stay strong-victory of the Light!

光明的全然勝利與我們同在!


翻譯: Patrick Shih

華人區事件聯合行動團隊導航:
http://return-to-light.yolasite.com/


http://www.golden-ages.org/article-368-1.html

沒有留言:

發佈留言